- Qmmp is an audio-player, written with help of Qt library. The program has user interface similar to winamp or xmms.
- Supported formats include MPEG, Ogg Vorbis, Native FLAC, Ogg FLAC, Musepack, ADTS AAC etc.
- Xmms and Winamp 2.x skins support.
- Detachable playlist and equalizer box like that in the Winamp.
- 10-band equalizer, Video playback via Mplayer.
- Lyrics (using lyricsplugin.com) and Cover art support.
- Last.fm/Libre.fm scrobbler.
Showcasing Qmmp's Skinnable Interface
- You could literally try out thousands of skins from around the web. Make sure that, you only download skins with .wsz extension. 1001skins is a good place to start with.
- To install skins, right click on top of the Qmmp window and goto Settings - Appearance.
How to Install Qmmp Music Player in Ubuntu Lucid, Karmic from PPA?
- Open Terminal(Applications - Accessories - Terminal) and copy-paste the following line into Terminal.
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:stiff.ru/qmmp-releases && sudo apt-get update
- Done. Now install Qmmp audio player in Ubuntu Lucid, Karmic.
sudo apt-get install qmmp
- Done. Those who use other Linux distros, please visit Qmmp download page.
Also Read ..