Bisgi themes just won't stop improving. They stunned everyone before with their incredible collection of themes downloadable via bisigi PPA. Now a new theme called ECO is released which for me is the best so far. Another important USP of Bisigi themes is that, they include everything. From login window theme, to icon theme to metacity theme to everything else. You get a unified integrated experience.
Quick Look At The Screenshots of Different Bisigi Themes
How To Install Bisigi Themes in Ubuntu Lucid, Karmic Using Bisigi PPA?
- Open Terminal (Applications - Accessories - Terminal) and copy-paste the following line into Terminal.
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:bisigi && sudo apt-get update
- Now, Install all new ECO theme. Just copy-paste the following command in Terminal.
sudo apt-get install eco-theme
- Done. There you have it, the stunning new ECO theme.
- But if you want to install all the 14 themes in one go, here is what you need to do.
sudo apt-get install bisigi-themes
- Now, if you don't want to install all the 14 themes initially, here are the commands to install them individually. Preview the themes here.
AquaDreams: sudo aptitude install aquadreams-theme Ubuntu Sunrise: sudo aptitude install ubuntu-sunrise-theme Bamboo-Zen: sudo aptitude install bamboo-zen-theme Step into Freedom: sudo aptitude install step-into-freedom-theme Tropical: sudo aptitude install tropical-theme Exotic: sudo aptitude install exotic-theme Balanzan: sudo aptitude install balanzan-theme Wild Shine: sudo aptitude install wild-shine-theme Infinity: sudo aptitude install infinity-theme Showtime: sudo aptitude install showtime-theme Orange: sudo aptitude install orange-theme Ellanna: sudo aptitude install ellanna-theme AirLines: sudo aptitude install airlines-theme
- Done. I have installed eco theme and it is now my favorite. Install the themes and let me know which is your favorite.