[GNOME Shell Themes Now Have an Equinox Variant Too]
- First of all, you need to backup your original GNOME Shell Theme. Copy-paste /usr/share/gnome-shell/theme directory to your Home folder
- If you are doing it via Nautilus, you have to open Nautilus as root. Hit ALT + F2 and type "gksu nautilus"(without quotes) to open Nautilus as root.
- Now download the themes from above, extract it and copy-paste the extracted "theme" directory to /usr/share/gnome-shell
- Thats it. Now to enable the new theme, you need to restart GNOME Shell. Hit ALT + F2 and type "restart".
- Done. You have your new GNOME Shell theme installed and running great(hopefully). Here is my GNOME Shell desktop.
- Thanks to half-left for letting us know about his beautiful GNOME Shell themes.