What's the USP?
- GnoMenu looks pretty. Period.
- A nice looking configuration menu with a lot of options which is intuitive as well.
- GnoMenu's XML theme engine supports a wide variety of themes, even those with transparency effects.
- Latest GnoMenu 2.8 brings in a lot of improvements especially with regard to speed and usability.
- After using GnoMenu for a day, it felt really solid and fun to use. Definitely worth a try, I would say.
How to Install GnoMenu in Ubuntu Lucid, Karmic using GnoMenu PPA?
- GnoMenu PPA will give you the latest updates and changes. Lets see how to install GnoMenu in Ubuntu from PPA.
- To add GnoMenu PPA, copy-paste the following command into Terminal (Applications - Accessories - Terminal).
sudo apt-add-repository ppa:gnomenu-team/ppa
- Now update repositories and install GnoMenu from GnoMenu PPA.
sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install gnomenu
How to Enable GnoMenu?