Google CEO Larry Page has just dropped a bombshell. Along with the quarterly earnings report, co-founder and the new CEO of Google, Larry Page, presented a huge cache of statistics and data that are simply mind blowing. And he have even published the whole report as a status update in his Google+ profile as well.
Highlights of Google's Quarterly Earnings Report
- Google revenues are up by 32 per cent year on year and a new record for quarterly revenue at over $9 billion!
- Over 10M people have joined Google+, which apparently is still invite only!
- Over 1 billion items shared and received in a single day by Google+ users.
"We’ve also done substantial internal work simplifying and streamlining our product lines. While much of that work has not yet become visible externally, I am very happy with our progress here. Focus and prioritization are crucial given our amazing opportunities. Indeed I see more opportunities for Google today than ever before. Because believe it or not we are still in the very early stages of what we want to do."
- Google's +1 button is being served 2.3 billion times a day.
- Google now activates more than 550,000 Android Devices every single day.
- Google Chrome is now the fastest growing browser, over 160 million users already.
"We have made a good start but we are at only 1 per cent of what’s possible. Google is just getting started and that is why I am here - working hard to lead this company to the next level."
Speaking of Google+, if anybody wants an invite, please leave a comment below with your Gmail id(you can edit or delete the comment after you get the invite). I will see what I can do. Thank you for reading and have a nice day.