Elegant Gnome Theme Pack needs no introduction. Like many of you, it is one of my most favorite themes along with Equinox in Ubuntu Maverick. Latest update brings in a lot more finesse to the already beautiful Elegant Gnome theme.
What's new in Elegant Gnome Theme Pack 1.0?
- Fixed the style for the progress bars.
- New updated tooltips style.
- Updated metacity themes. Now the buttons got the colors on hover which are: minimize - blue, maximize - green, close - red.
- Backported the new icons from the AwOken icon theme v 1.4.7.
- Added menu entry to configure the Cpu Freq Applet theme.
Install Elegant Gnome Theme Pack 1.0 in Ubuntu Maverick, Lucid?
- Simply do the following in Terminal.
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:elegant-gnome/ppa sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get upgrade sudo apt-get install elegant-gnome
- Done. Now goto Applications - Accessories - Elegant GNOME and follow the steps. Also, read our more detailed Elegant Gnome Theme Pack Review.