- Ubuntu Studio packages are available in official Ubuntu Repositories. But in case you want to check out the original Ubuntu Studio distro, link here.
- If you want to install Ubuntu Studio system sounds only in your Ubuntu, do the following in Terminal.
sudo apt-get install ubuntustudio-sounds
- Now to enable the newly installed Ubuntu Studio system sounds, goto System - Preferences - Sound and select Ubuntu Studio from the drop down menu.
- If you want more of Ubuntu Studio, you can alternatively install ubuntustudio-desktop package that includes Ubuntu Studio themes, icons, wallpapers, screensavers, gdm theme, plymouth theme, menu and more.
sudo apt-get install ubuntustudio-desktop
- Done. Now do test the Ubuntu Studio system sounds and let me know if I am the only one who thinks they are really good. Have fun :)
Also Read ..