Busyhot is a nice little Gnome panel applet for showing real time CPU load time and temperature from click of a mouse in your desktop.
- The default display inside the panel shows the total load for all processor cores and the min-max range of core temperatures.
- And as you can probably infer from the screenshot above, a mouse click on the panel brings up a small window which shows the detailed loadings and temperatures of all processor cores.
- DEB and RPM packages are available. Download Busyhot.
- Simply double-click on the downloaded file to install it. Finally you need to add the newly installed Busyhot applet to your panel.
- Right click on your Gnome panel and select 'Add To Panel' option.
- And select the busyhot app from the list. Thats it.
Also Read ..