- Lets go through a quick OpenShot Review and Installation related instructions.
What's new in OpenShot Video Editor 1.1.3?
- Enhanced loading time and functionality.
- Dynamic tiling of overlapping clips. This can take an unlimited number of clips (that are all on separate tracks playing at the same time), and tile them across the screen.
- New effects included: Contrast, Edge Glow, Saturation, and Cartoon.
- Fade in / out menu has been added and also included Edit titles functionality.
How To Install OpenShot Video Editor 1.1.3 in Ubuntu Lucid, Karmic Using PPA?
- You will have to add the OpenShot PPA to your sources.list. Open Terminal(Applications - Accessories - Terminal) and simply copy-paste the following line into Terminal.
sudo apt-add-repository ppa:jonoomph/openshot-edge
- Now Install latest OpenShot Video Editor.
sudo apt-get install openshot