- Added a new Song Info tab that contains lyrics fetched from 17 different website and statistics, play counts and even tags from Last.fm.
- Clementine 0.6 has a new Artist Info tab containing photos, biographies from Wikipedia, Last.fm, Amazon and more.
- Clementine will now be shown in Ubuntu sound menu.
- Add a tooltip to the panel icon showing the currently playing track.
- Add a "Delete from disk" item in the playlist menu.
- Full change log here.
How to Install Clementine 0.6 in Ubuntu Maverick, Lucid via PPA?
- Do the following in Terminal.
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:me-davidsansome/clementine sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install clementine
- Done. For users of Windows, Mac and other flavors of Linux, download candidate of latest Clementine 0.6 can be found here.