Bisgi themes have always been a cut above the rest and they have already released nearly 14 beautiful themes for Ubuntu/Gnome until now. Split is the brand new theme introduced by Bisigi and from the looks of it, Split is definitely worth a try. Introduction of split theme takes the total count of Bisigi themes to 15 now!
How to Install Bisigi Themes in Ubuntu Maverick, Lucid via Bisigi PPA?
- Open Terminal and copy-paste the following line into Terminal.
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:bisigi && sudo apt-get update
- Now, Install all new Split theme. Just copy-paste the following command in Terminal.
sudo apt-get install split-theme
- Done. There you have it, the newest addition into the ever growing list of stunning themes done by Bisigi.
- But if you want to install all the 15 themes in one go, here is what you need to do.
sudo apt-get install bisigi-themes
- Now, if you don't want to install all the 15 themes initially, here are the commands to install them individually. Preview the themes here.
AquaDreams: sudo aptitude install aquadreams-theme Ubuntu Sunrise: sudo apt-get install ubuntu-sunrise-theme Bamboo-Zen: sudo apt-get install bamboo-zen-theme Step into Freedom: sudo apt-get install step-into-freedom-theme Tropical: sudo apt-get install tropical-theme Exotic: sudo apt-get install exotic-theme Balanzan: sudo apt-get install balanzan-theme Wild Shine: sudo apt-get install wild-shine-theme Infinity: sudo apt-get install infinity-theme Showtime: sudo apt-get install showtime-theme Orange: sudo apt-get install orange-theme Ellanna: sudo apt-get install ellanna-theme AirLines: sudo apt-get install airlines-theme Eco: sudo apt-get install eco-theme
- Done. In my opinion, new split theme looks even more elegant when used in combination with Nautilus Elementary.
Also Read ..