What's New in Deluge 1.3?
Deluge 1.3 was the last stable release and it brought many important changes. Here are some the most important advancements brought about by latest Deluge release.
- Add max active downloading and seeding options to scheduler.
- Fix scheduler so that it keeps current state, even after global settings change.
- Fix issue where the save_timer is cancelled when it's not active.
- Fix unhandled exception when adding a torrent to the session.
- Ignore global stop ratio related settings in logic, so per torrent ones are used.
- Full list of changes here.
How to Install Deluge 1.3.1 in Ubuntu Maverick, Lucid via PPA?
- You need to add Deluge team PPA to get the latest Deluge release. Simply do the following in Terminal.
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:deluge-team/ppa sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install deluge
- Done. Launch application from Applications - Internet - Deluge.