Open Shot video editor has reached yet another milestone. Open Shot version 1.2.2 is released with a number of bug fixes and new features. Here is how you install latest Open Shot video editor in Ubuntu.
What's New in Open Shot 1.2.2?
- Improved Stability
- 3D Animated Titles (powered by Blender 2.5)
- Custom Transitions.
- New Audio and Video Effects.
- Time-line Improvements / Animations.
- Improved Effects User Interface.
- Improved Theme Engine (New netbook friendly theme).
- Razor Improvements (now supports snapping to play-head).
Preview Open Shot 1.2.2
How to Install Open Shot 1.1.2 in Ubuntu Lucid, Maverick?
- Simply do the following in Terminal.
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:jonoomph/openshot-edge sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install openshot openshot-doc
- Done. Open Shot is now my favorite video editor in Linux. It's a wonderful piece of software. We wish the very best to Open Shot and to its promoters.
[visit openshotvideo.com and support the project]