What's New in Clementine 0.5?
- Add support for iPods, MTP music players and USB mass storage disks. You can now copy songs on to and manage files on your portable devices.
- You can now add songs to a queue to have them played before anything else in the playlist.
- You can even use your Wii Remote as a remote control for Clementine!
- Load local files from the library instead if they exist which means existing album art among your local files will be used.
- Take a look at the full list of changes here.
How to Install Clementine 0.5 in Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid, Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick via PPA?
- There is a new PPA available for both Lucid and Maverick users. Follow the steps in Terminal to easily install Clementine 0.5 in Ubuntu Lucid, Maverick.
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:me-davidsansome/clementine sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install clementine
- Done. Launch Clementine and have fun. Meanwhile I was testing Last.fm radio in Clementine 0.5 and it was working so perfect. This is a music player you should not forget to try out. Here is a screenshot of my Clementine 0.5.
- If you are not a Ubuntu user, don't worry. Clementine has a package available for Windows, Mac OS X, Fedora as well. Visit Clementine Download Page.