All new XBMC 9.11 codenamed Camelot is released. Camelot is available for Windows, OSX, Linux, and XBMC Live. Lets take a peek.
- Revamped user interface via the new default skin Confluence.
- DirectX support by default for the Windows platform.
- A complete overhaul of the settings menus.
- Automatic video information extraction.
Installation of XBMC 9.11 in Ubuntu Karmic
- Full changelog here.
- Goto Terminal and copy-paste the following.
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:team-xbmc
- Now do the update and installation. Copy-paste the following in Terminal.
sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install xbmc
Ubuntu Jaunty, Intrepid and Hardy Users
- Please take a look at my previous post on how to install XBMC in Ubuntu in 3 easy steps.